Friday, March 21, 2014

Cash 5 well into the 400's

Last night's winning Cash 5 numbers are . . .

2 - 15 - 31 - 39 - 42

No ticket matched all five numbers.

So, tonight's jackpot now stands at $450,000!

On our radar are . . .

10 - 35 - 22 - 24 - 16 - 30 - 32 - 4 - 21 - 2

(Note from the lottery master:  Some joke, and call me the, "one-off-wonder". If you follow this blog you will notice that much of the time, if my radar picks are not dead on, many are just one number off from the winner. If you pick five numbers from each of my grids every day, based on the pattern trends, you will do the same. It's just a strange anomaly. Today three of the winning numbers were "one-off" from my radar picks. If you write down my 10 radar picks for any game, try and find numbers trapped between two radar picks and play them. Pick a few radar picks, and pick a few bordering numbers. For tonight, my radar picks have trapped the 23, 31 and 3.  Pick a few radar picks and a few bordering numbers. Cheers! and GOOD LUCK!)


No comments: